Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hello Again, It's Been a While!

It was definitely an eventful summer and I took some time off from blogging to just go with all the things that were happening. In June, I attended a training out in California with Christopher Howard and became certified in Neurolinguistic Programming and Ericksonian Hypnsosis, as well as being certified as a Results Coach. I have gotten busy with practicing what I've learned and have had a few clients so far.

In August, we visited Anchorage, Alaska, where our son lives. It was our first trip there and it was simply awe-inspiring. We were able to spend 12 days and yet I feel we saw not even the tip of the tip of the iceberg! We did go to Denali, to Seward (for a boat tour of Resurrection Bay) and to Kennicott (an old ghost town that's been taken over by the National Park Service, which is restoring parts of the town). We also ate lunch in Talkeetna, a cute (if rather touristy) village.

Since I've been back, I've had a couple of clients and have been reading and preparing for another round of training and classes this fall involving different healing modalities and also the annual NESHRI Conference. Life has been full and it's about to get even more full, in other words.

Keep reading, and I'll bring you up to date in more detail about what I've been up to and what you can expect in the near future!

Sing the song of your heart!

No comments: